[VoiceOps] Waiver request for fees for Reassigned Numbers Database

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Mon Apr 4 12:07:17 EDT 2022

More data for our Call Analytics/Anti-Robocall Filter: the Reassigned
Numbers Database. In our case, we'd want to use this for real-time call
analytics on every single ANI & DNIS that crosses our network, querying the
database using to determine if a number should be in Aging status
(disconnected within the last 45 days).

I've asked our counsel how to "me too" this waiver. Although this waiver
calls out the "pull versus push argument", we'd need the database
on-premise in order to minimize post-dial-delay.

Is anyone interested in filing a joint waiver?

Calvin Ellison

Systems Architect

calvin.ellison at voxox.com

+1 (213) 285-0555

<http://voxox.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/VOXOX/> <https://www.instagram.com/voxoxofficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3573541/admin/>
<https://twitter.com/Voxox>

The information contained herein is confidential and privileged information
or work product intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately.