[VoiceOps] Waiver request for fees for Reassigned Numbers Database

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Mon Apr 4 15:36:53 EDT 2022

iconectiv has a service called "PortData Comply for Marketers" that you
can get access to. They also offer "PortData Source for Law Enforcement"
and "PortData Validate". These services require a subscription to the
NPAC database, but you don't have to be a service provider to get them.
As long as you're a Provider of Telecom Related Services (PTRS) or a
service bureau you can qualify.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969