[VoiceOps] Waiver request for fees for Reassigned Numbers Database

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Mon Apr 4 20:49:51 EDT 2022

I can't speak for every carrier, but I do know from experience that not
everyone updates NPAC when numbers are disconnected. I know of CLECs that
only ever programmed their 1K blocks and handled the
Assign/Disconnect/Age/Available lifecycle internally.

Calvin Ellison

Systems Architect

calvin.ellison at voxox.com

+1 (213) 285-0555

<http://voxox.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/VOXOX/> <https://www.instagram.com/voxoxofficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3573541/admin/>
<https://twitter.com/Voxox>

The information contained herein is confidential and privileged information
or work product intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately.