[VoiceOps] Waiver request for fees for Reassigned Numbers Database

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Apr 5 17:38:45 EDT 2022

I was thinking if carriers didn't do one they wouldn't do the other. Are
you thinking that they may report TNs in the Re-assigned Number database
but still leave all their TNs in NPAC? I can see how that would cause
problems for the iconectiv's PortData service. Unless they have a way to
identify discrepancies between the RND and NPAC it would be useless.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111