[VoiceOps] Anyone else have billing problems with VZ?

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Mon Apr 4 15:39:04 EDT 2022

I have a client that has been dealing with multiple unresolved billing
disputes with Verizon for many years now. It has gotten to the point
that attorneys and the court are involved. It would be helpful to know
if other competitive carriers are experiencing similar issues with
Verizon's bill dispute practices. If your company has filed a bill
disputes with Verizon and you don't feel that it was handled in a timely
and appropriate manner, please e-mail me privately.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111