[VoiceOps] Remote LEC Support

Shawn L shawn at rmrf.us
Tue Apr 26 08:05:21 EDT 2022

Not in my experience.  It's kind of amazing when you get far enough to
actually open a ticket.  Usually I get one or more of the following, in
random order

  - This is the wrong place, I'll transfer you
  - This is the wrong place, I'm not sure where the right place is <click>
  - You're sending the traffic to the wrong place.  It should go to XXX,
but XXX says it should go to YYY.
  - huh.  You're right, I'll open a ticket
  - You opened a ticket?  I can't find any record of it.
  - Yes, I see your ticket.  It doesn't look like anyone's looked at it yet.

Generally smaller places seem to be more responsive.  There was also a time
when once you got to know someone at a remote tandem you could just call
them directly and work the problem.  Not so anymore.  I've also heard
stories of staffing issues (your ticket hasn't been looked at because
there's not one at the midwest desk today), etc. but who knows.