[VoiceOps] Numbers listed as spam by Hiya

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:15:07 EDT 2022

We've had a lot of numbers from thinQ show up as spam right away, and a
small number from Bandwidth.  Generally though, Bandwidth is pretty good on
this.  It's possible (not an accusation) that the aggregators are recycling
numbers quickly.  We have a couple of customers who do legit outbound
business dialing and get marked as spam, so they rotate a lot of numbers.
This creates the problem if we or our carrier were to sell any of those to
others too soon.

I don't know what your volume is, but for us Bandwidth was far less
expensive than Telnyx.  Around 8k DIDs and half a million minutes.  Pretty
small, but within the BW minimums.