[VoiceOps] Numbers listed as spam by Hiya

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Wed Aug 24 13:11:08 EDT 2022

I just had a call with Peerless and it seems that this started with Hiya
about a week ago. The issue is that spammers are spoofing numbers only once
in order to stay under the radar. To combat this Hiya is setting all
numbers to spam until they see a few calls from the number. I
originally thought this was strictly a peerless/telnyx issue. I looked up
fresh Inteliquent and bandwidth DID's and the same thing happened. They are
all listed by default as spam. I took a few fresh numbers and I am going to
test to see what happens after a few days of usage.