[VoiceOps] Numbers listed as spam by Hiya

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:43:00 EDT 2022

LOL, no.  One does medical billing, the other does customer surveys.  In
both cases, the call recipients have an established business relationship
and "deserve" the calls.  A lot of people just don't want calls period,
which I get also.  There also appears to be some point where the marking is
automatic based on volume and short call duration.