[VoiceOps] Service notification lists (outages, etc)

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:51:24 EDT 2022

How do you smaller players maintain lists to notify people of issues,
planned outages, etc?  We can't get them to update 911, let alone who
should get these.  Right now it's rather manual in our CRM.  It would be
nice to send something out to the list say yearly, and ask them to update
themselves with new employees or whatever.  For frame of reference, we're
very small and would notify a couple hundred people, with events less than
monthly.