[VoiceOps] SentryPeer: A distributed peer to peer list of bad IP addresses and phone numbers collected via a SIP Honeypot

Jim O'Brien jimdoesvoip at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 22:22:49 EST 2022

Hi Gavin,
  Thanks for sharing.  In many ways your project reminds me of Fred Posner’s APIBAN.  I like your approach here with SentryPeer allowing an operator to run their own systems and choose to share with and receive IPs from others!  These piecs are fantastic!  Once the crush of coming back from holidays is over I cannot wait to give this a try.

Best,

Jim

Jim O'Brien
Alianza - Vice President Server Engineering
Northeastern - Adjunct Faculty
Wentworth - Adjunct Faculty

Email: jimdoesvoip at gmail.com
LinkedIn: jimdoesvoip