[VoiceOps] Misrouting 911 Calls?

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Tue Jan 4 13:45:07 EST 2022

Get a small SIP trunk from another provider.  Order 1 DID from that provider for each physical office location.  Register appropriate 911 information for the DID.  Configure FreePBX to rewrite the CallerID to the appropriate DID for outbound 911 calls.  You may be able to get new DIDs from Comcast for the sole purpose of 911 and configure outbound 911 calls to those DIDs.