[VoiceOps] Misrouting 911 Calls?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:50:09 EST 2022

Sounds like this client is large enough to have a legal person/team on call
or on staff?  They should write a letter putting the carrier on notice that
they are in violation of the law, and in violation of their contract, and
they have X days to rectify or the contract is void.

You have to give one point to Comcast; they will consistently prove that
they are the worst telecom/ISP on the planet.