[VoiceOps] Misrouting 911 Calls?

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Tue Jan 4 14:21:04 EST 2022

BulkVS offers E911 service to numbers not native to them. So you can
register your E911 DIDs for each office address and just send your 911
traffic to them. They also support the text/email notification needed for
when someone in the office dials 911. I think they are supporting Z axis
geo data now too for coordinates. I'd go this route if you have less than
$100 of spend in 911 especially with no contract required PAYG. If you have
more, look at Intrado or Bandwidth for their solutions.