[VoiceOps] DIDWW API DNS Issue

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jan 20 21:03:08 EST 2022

That’s all good and fine for your DNS, but it did nothing for me when Peter from www.BeckmanPimpsStereos.com was calling every 3 minutes screaming that his web site has been down for a day and that he’s losing “millions of dollars”, all because we just had to migrate his ColdFusion site off a yellowing-beige NT4 box running vintage IIS to PrimeHostOutsourcerOne and now all the locals on DopeCable can’t access it…

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.