[VoiceOps] DIDWW API DNS Issue

Mike Johnston mjohnston at wiktel.com
Fri Jan 21 22:03:52 EST 2022

Losing millions of dollars.  Very nicely said.

Then there are those that move their website, with their DNS, to a
different provider, and are then confused as to why their email is
broken.  Of course it is the email providers fault, and they have no
comprehension that it might somehow be related to the recent changes
with their website.