[VoiceOps] [External] Re: Calls coming up as spam on mobile carriers

Hunter Fuller hf0002+nanog at uah.edu
Fri Jul 8 14:57:36 EDT 2022

I feel like it's going to be automated reminders. If so:

1. Don't use your normal clid to do it (as was stated).
2. Originate the reminders from a pool of numbers and spread them out
among the pool at random
3. Never ever ever initiate a stack of calls within the same second.
Your system needs to perform the calls over a couple of hours, not all
at 9am or whatever

That should help.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)