[VoiceOps] [External] Re: Calls coming up as spam on mobile carriers

Pete Eisengrein peeip989 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:06:34 EDT 2022

While the industry settled on SHAKEN as *the* definitive method for dealing
with authentication, it seems that the mobile carriers had different ideas
and have implemented their own SPAM control, of which SHAKEN is just one
factor. So, ultimately, SHAKEN attestation is just a "suggestion". We have
seen this several times and, as stated earlier, submitting the numbers to
their whitelists does seem to help -- we haven't had the repeat complaint
(yet) of numbers falling off the whitelist. Of course, each carrier has
their own.

AT&T Wireless https://hiyahelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Verizon Wireless https://voicespamfeedback.com/vsf/
T-Mobile https://reportarobocall.com/trf/