[VoiceOps] [External] [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] Re: 9-8-8 dialing when an outside line access code (9) is being used

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Jul 19 18:30:13 EDT 2022

I think you need to think of it in terms of it being like 911. "Do I
want to chance getting sued and possibly put out of business because of
that one person who killed themselves after they tried dialing 988 and
couldn't get through?" Pick your battles.....but this isn't a good one
to pick.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969