[VoiceOps] [External] [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] Re: 9-8-8 dialing when an outside line access code (9) is being used

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jul 20 09:51:43 EDT 2022

> On Jul 19, 2022, at 6:30 PM, Mary Lou Carey via VoiceOps <voiceops at voiceops.org> wrote:
>
> I think you need to think of it in terms of it being like 911. "Do I want to chance getting sued and possibly put out of business because of that one person who killed themselves after they tried dialing 988 and couldn't get through?" Pick your battles.....but this isn't a good one to pick.

In this particular case, I was joking, so I already agree with you.

But no, at some point you’re going to spend more of The Organisation’s Precious Money and Time whining about this then just retraining the users or altering their experience somehow…

— Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)