[VoiceOps] iNum and UN numbers via ex Voxbone now Bandwidth

Jared Geiger compuwizz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 18:52:12 EDT 2022

I believe the iNum project was shutdown by Voxbone before Bandwidth bought
them, but I didn't see anything about the UN +888 country code numbers that
Voxbone hosted also. They used to be reachable via ENUM but I'm not seeing
records for them anymore.

Does the UN range exist anymore? I do see the destination listed in some
vendor rate sheets with varying pricing from normal to astronomical. The
test numbers I have don't complete. FWIW I also see the iNum range +8835100
in rate sheets.

~Jared