[VoiceOps] STIR for intra-net calls

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Mon Jun 27 19:08:08 EDT 2022

It's important to note that if there is any call forwarding involved, you'd
want to start off with a properly signed call to support the additional div
passport(s).

Calvin Ellison

Systems Architect

calvin.ellison at voxox.com

+1 (213) 285-0555

<http://voxox.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/VOXOX/> <https://www.instagram.com/voxoxofficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3573541/admin/>
<https://twitter.com/Voxox>

The information contained herein is confidential and privileged information
or work product intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately.