[VoiceOps] Help Requested: E.123 Intl Formatting in Google libphonenumber

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:22:31 EST 2022

Peter,

I thought during all those years that the standard is called E.164.
I also thought that a phone number has no spaces or dashes. These are only
added to help humans read the phone numbers.

We also used the libphonenumber and I think it is great to help us
standardize.
It works for all countries so I am not sure what's missing.
I am sure you can add anything that you want after you normalize the number
using the function.

Thanks,
Oren