[VoiceOps] Mitel 3300 Issues

Brian Heinz brian.e.heinz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:11:15 EDT 2022

I work for a Mitel partner and have worked with 3300's since 2004. Assuming
this is the embedded analog board on the controller, the ring detect
threshold per the Mitel hardware documentation is 20-30Vrms, depending on
the frequency of the ringing signal coming in.

That being said, it's entirely possible the port on the board has gone
bad, I've seen it myself. Is there an unused port on the board you can
connect to?