[VoiceOps] Non-ITG Traceback Requests

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Wed Mar 23 14:35:09 EDT 2022

I wouldn't give anyone information about a customer, but if they had a
complaint about one of your customers making fraudulent calls I would
investigate it internally. The request should come in writing from a
documented carrier though. Not just a concerned individual.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111