[VoiceOps] Help Navigating AT&T call trees that go nowhere

Shawn L shawn at rmrf.us
Wed Oct 19 17:41:36 EDT 2022

I have an issue with a local AT&T tandem rejecting calls for AT&T some
subscribers (entire NXX from what we can see).

We've tried to call pretty much every number we have and gotten nowhere.
Either the person can't help and transfers us to a place that can't help,
or they give us a new 800 number to call.  In one instance the new 800
number was a medical facility, not AT&T.

Does anyone have a way to actually reach someone?  One of the numbers we
got is from an actual AT&T technician, and even he couldn't get through to
someone to look at the issue.

Thanks

Shawn