[VoiceOps] Disconnect without explanation

Pinchas Neiman neimanpinchas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 17:40:15 EDT 2022

A customer of mine had a Belgium number at Anveo, all of the sudden they
disconnected the number and refuse to give him an explanation. and the
ticket has been forcibly closed. Any ideas of what could be done?

Below is the ticket

Where did my Belgium DID disappear??? 3238082748 the number is not working
and is not finding it in my account -

The number was disconnected by the carrier for service abuse.

which kind of abuse???? im paying for Belgium DID and channels. i dont get
this, how do you shut off a number with out notification???????????

The number was disconnected according to Anveo TOS and it cannot be
resinstated.

We consider that questions raised in this ticket were answered in full and
thus this ticket is closed. If you have additional support requests then
please submit a new support ticket.

Since the number was used for regular commercial usage, I am wondering how
and where  this could been explained, and have the number instantiated
(except the ticket system)

Thanks