[VoiceOps] Directory Listings

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Mon Aug 21 19:27:35 EDT 2023

I am old (retired) and my wife loves them  :-)

But we just moved to CA and we have gotten a couple local ones anyway.

Back in the 80’s I did the database for YPPA - Yellow Page Publishers Association. If memory serves their were over a million different combinations of publishers and directories.

On Aug 21, 2023, at 3:55 PM, Carlos Alvarez via VoiceOps <voiceops at voiceops.org> wrote:

Bandwidth lets us do listings for a small charge.

I have no idea on question 2, outside of very old people.  We have a funeral home company that insists on being listed.  That tells me something.