[VoiceOps] Directory Listings

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Wed Aug 23 17:37:23 EDT 2023

A facilities based carrier can write a directory only LSR for numbers on their network. I also had nationwide access to the AT&T LSR system to write orders for any number I'm reselling, nationwide, with my ITSP OCN that I got back in like, 2005 or something like that.

AT&T will happily sign a directory listing only agreement, or at least they would a decade ago.

It provided access to Verigate CSR/Directory listing features, as well as LEX.

-Paul