[VoiceOps] Alarm panels and how they dial DTMF digits - pots migration from DMS to Metaswitch issue

Richard Goodyear richard.goodyear at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:36:23 EST 2023

Ok this is a bodge... but if it always dials the same number, and its
dialing it has an issue with, set it up as a PLAR line? As soon as goes to
dial just dial the number for it, and leave it to send or not send which
ever digits of the number it wants....? Its not perfect, the customer needs
to know you need to know if the alarm panel people ever change the number,
but would get it working?