[VoiceOps] Alarm panels and how they dial DTMF digits - pots migration from DMS to Metaswitch issue

Matthew Yaklin myaklin at firstlight.net
Mon Feb 13 20:52:54 EST 2023

>https://supportcommunity.adtran.com/t5/General/How-to-Perform-a-DSP-capture/ta-p/27456

>Unfortunately, it sounds like it might not capture DSP input unless it is a call actually already in progress, and (if the doc is to be believed) is going from IP/RTP to TDM and/or analog, or vice-versa.  Ugh.

>There's got to be a way...

------ Nathan,

------ I was thinking more to attack it from the Metaswitch side over GR303 to capture a ?wav? file that another user suggested could be analyzed via software. I will have to read some docs as I have never done that with GR303 while I have with a pure SIP call. Of course, I can also ask Meta as well. It should be able to do something for me directly on the UMG which is the Metaswitch part capturing the digits.

-- Nathan