[VoiceOps] Passing the Voiceops torch

Hiers, David David.Hiers at cdk.com
Wed Feb 15 08:16:58 EST 2023

Hello everyone,
It's honestly been an honor and a pleasure to have played my role in our industry.  What started out as me trying to find some smart people that'd let me copy off their homework turned into a thriving community of professionals.

I extend my heartfelt thanks to Mike and the room full of people that tossed their hats in the ring to help keep Voiceops running.  I might have started it, but the true value of Voiceops came from everyone else.

Best wishes to all,

David