[VoiceOps] New Hosted PBX Platform?

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Fri Feb 17 19:34:10 EST 2023

We have been using 3CX for our hosted PBX platform. It's come time for us to find something else. I chose 3CX at the time because it had the best user-facing UI.

I've had a lot of platforms suggested to me by other ISPs, but I thought I'd come here to see what you all have to say.

3CX didn't scale well, but that was secondary to having a product that customers found easy to learn and easy to use.

We currently use Metaswitch and are considering adding their Max UC, but have open minds at this time.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com