[VoiceOps] Brazil VoIP DIDs with SMS (one- or two-way)

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Mon Jan 23 15:04:34 EST 2023

Looking for a wholesale (or any really) vendor who offers Brazil numbers
with SMS, either inbound-only or inbound and outbound, for individual (P2P)
purposes, and delivers incoming calls via SIP.

  - DIDWW offers Brazil DIDs, but no SMS.
  - Bandwidth/Voxbone offers Brazil DIDs, but no SMS.
  - DIDlogic offers Brazil, no SMS it looks like, plus $250/month minimum
  - Twilio offers Brazil but no SMS.

There seems to be a bunch of B2C or B2B companies offering Brazil Mobile
Virtual Numbers with SMS, but none in the wholesale circles I'm aware of.

I appreciate any leads or suggestions or recommendations (or education on
why this is hard to find!).

Beckman