[VoiceOps] Historic Number Data (+1)

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Thu Jul 13 15:43:26 EDT 2023

I believe that Iconectiv's TrueNumber Finder product can provide TN
history. However, it only goes back to 2018 when Iconectiv took over the
NPAC database.

https://finder.iconectiv.com/user-cases-finder

The V & H coordinates and specific address information can be found in
the LERG. You'd have to pull the census information from the Census
Bureau.

https://www.census.gov/topics/population.html

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting