[VoiceOps] No-commit international calling

Mike Johnston mjohnston at wiktel.com
Thu Jul 13 16:25:53 EDT 2023

On 2023-07-13 14:34, Ross Tajvar via VoiceOps wrote:
> Looks like voip.ms <http://voip.ms> is one option. Does anyone have
> any other suggestions?

I use voip.ms for my personal tinkering.  I don't have much of a /need/
for them, since I operate an entire telephone company of my own (my
employer's).  But I do use voip.ms on my FreeSWITCH server at home for
some call scenarios.  For example, I have an 8xx number with them, to my
house.  I have been happy with voip.ms.

I had a UK number with voip.ms for a few months, for testing purposes.
It worked reliably, at least in the limited testing scenario we were
using it for.

Other than that, most all of my voip.ms calls have been to US destinations.