[VoiceOps] TF number ported out/re-assigned without authorization

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:39:41 EDT 2023

 We don’t list DIDs on our invoices when customers have a large number (and
they have close to 1k).  We do have CDRs showing that we test called it
last year, and thinQ has confirmed that a mistake caused it to be taken
back by their resporg.  So I think ownership evidence is solid.

I don’t know what you mean by NASC it, that’s probably access we do not
have, as an ultra-small ITSP.  We just go through thinQ and Bandwidth for
all number management and porting.

They are trying to get it released back from Telnyx.  If that is refused,
we’re going to be headed into a storm, I think.