[VoiceOps] Off-Net Numbers

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Fri Mar 17 16:49:30 EDT 2023

Post the DIDs here with the CLECs and maybe we can figure it out?

Call the CLEC and tell them your situation and have them provide your
contact information to their customer and ask the CLEC to have that
customer contact you? They won't tell you who the customer is, but they
will usually pass on a note to have them contact you.

It would be weird if you had active (you tested them, yes?) DIDs with a
carrier that you were not paying...

Beckman