[VoiceOps] Releasing numbers back to original carrier

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Mon May 15 14:33:12 EDT 2023

Its not really made crystal clear, but there are 5 categories for Number
Utilization:

Assigned (in use for a paying customer)
Intermediate: (leased to another carrier)
Aging (disconnected, but holding number until the grace period is up)
Reserved (holding for an upcoming customer)
Admin (in use for internal network purposes)

So if you want to hold those TNs for the same customer, you can mark
them as reserved.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969