[VoiceOps] CSR Best Practices

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Tue Oct 10 12:49:46 EDT 2023

We recently received a CSR request. I was asked how we're supposed to respond. Looking through what we had sent out in the past was... less than satisfactory to me. It seemed too simplistic.

Unfortunately, when I Googled for additional input, I got a range of:

"Ask your provider, they'll know" I am the provider and I don't know, which is why I'm searching
Some companies only send CSRs to customers
Some companies only send CSRs to carriers
Some companies don't send CSRs at all

Are there any best practices out there regarding what should be sent to whom and what authorization is checked before sending?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com