[VoiceOps] CSR Best Practices

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:37:47 EDT 2023

 I am not a lawyer, and our legal advice on this is old, but it’s the model
we follow.  A CSR only goes to the authorized contact on our account
records.  We only had one or two requests from another vendor, and just
said that we only give this to the customer due to CPNI, and they were good
with that.  I just have a template PDF for each of our upstreams that gives
the customer instructions on what to put on the porting form, and then a
list of numbers they own is pasted in.