[VoiceOps] FCC FRN Equivalents

Kili Land Kili.Land at gtt.net
Mon Oct 16 05:46:34 EDT 2023

Hey all. Sorry to be a bother but my Google-fu is failing here.

I am trying to find something similar to CORES for CRTC, IFT, OFCOM/DCMS, etc.  We are wanting to add that information as part of the KYC/KYB that we do for onboarding new customers.

And, for CRTC (and soon France), something similar to the FCC’s RMD database. I found a list of registered telecom companies for CRTC; but, it’s just a list of company names.

I know CRTC hasn’t gone as far as the FCC on issuing full blocks on violators of S/S; but, does CRTC have a notification distro or site for S/S violators?

Kili

NOTICE: This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of GTT Communications Inc or any of its affiliates. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person.
All quotes, offers, proposals and any other information in the body of this email is subject to, and limited by, the terms and conditions, signed service agreement and/or statement of work