[VoiceOps] Scam Caller - course of action for service provider?

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Sep 26 11:55:30 EDT 2023

Contact the FBI. They investigate fraud like this. Your local FBI Field
Office is usually the best place to start.

     Contact the FBI at (202) 324-3000, or online at www.fbi.gov or
     tips.fbi.gov. Contact the Department of Health and Human Services, Office
     of the Inspector General at 1-800-HHS-TIPS, or online at www.oig.hhs.gov.
     Contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) online at www.ic3.gov.

     - https://www.justice.gov/criminal-fraud/report-fraud

Also