[VoiceOps] Spike in customers numbers showing SPAM?

Mike Johnston mjohnston at wiktel.com
Thu Feb 1 18:36:48 EST 2024

We had two reports on 2024-01-25.  Both were reporting that Verizon
cellphone recipients would see "Potential Spam" if they called from
their main number.

One is a manufacturer in one of our ILEC exchanges, OCN 1505. The other
is a school in one of our CLEC exchanges, OCN 914F.

These are A attested and signed SIP calls via Inteliquent.

Later on 2024-01-25, I asked Inteliquent, in a ticket, if they knew of
any changes with their interconnect(s) with Verizon, or anything else
that might be causing the change.  They did not have any insight for
us.  Instead, they suggested the subscribers go to
https://voicespamfeedback.com/vsf/