[VoiceOps] Hotel Phone Requirements

Nate Burke nate at blastcomm.com
Fri Feb 2 14:40:33 EST 2024

We run a WISP, and have been doing business phone systems for a long
time.  We provide Internet connections and Voice Trunk services to
hotels today, but a few are asking us to quote taking over their
internal phone networks (Usually from Mitel systems).

Just curious what caveats others have run into specifically with
Hotels.  Seems different than a typical office setup.  Thinking about
the need to re-bill usage on a daily basis, per room 911 concerns, Daily
Voicemail setup/cleans.  What else would make a setup like this special?

Nate Burke

Blast Communications