[VoiceOps] Hotel Phone Requirements

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 12:33:02 EST 2024

 Hey, on the bright side, nearly none of the hotels are 911-compliant so
your odds of being busted are really low!  Yay?

Obviously the major wholly-owned brands probably are compliant.  From my
little dabbling in the industry I would put money on less than 50% of
franchises and independents being compliant.  And they literally said the
above to me, “nobody is, so we won’t get singled out.”  The FCC *loves* that
attitude!