[VoiceOps] AT&T Wireless / FirstNet routing issue contact

Collin Rose collin.rose at daystarrfiber.net
Tue Feb 20 14:02:36 EST 2024

Well the email is for an STP group of some sort, they can’t create a ticket, but were able to tell me when calls started failing, and that Frontier needs to open a ticket with ATT Mobility since they are directly connected.

Haven’t been able to convince Frontier to do anything, as they claim AT&T is routing the calls incorrectly to them on the wrong group (AT&T STP folks say the TCICs changed at the time the calls started failing).

Have engaged PSC for assistance, still have been unable to get anyone at ATT to actually accept a ticket from me. We have hundreds of customers complaining, and we have been steering them to ATT. Many of them are being told it’s not their problem. Others are being told the “local site is degraded” and they are working on it.

Appreciate any help anyone can provide!

Collin R