[VoiceOps] Nortel Equipment

Ronald Loneker rloneker at steu.edu
Mon Feb 26 16:34:17 EST 2024

Hi Everyone -

Not sure where to find a home for this, but we still have our old Nortel
Meridian PBX system we moved off of in 2016.

Not sure if there's a market for this or a recycler who would take it so
I'm reaching out to see if anyone on this list might have ideas that I can
present to our administration..

We still have components hanging in IDF closets as well.

Ron Loneker, Jr.
Director, IT Special Projects
Saint Elizabeth University
Mahoney Library
2 Convent Road
Morristown, NJ  07960

e-mail:  rloneker at steu.edu

*Saint Elizabeth University's IT department will never ask for your
password, social security number or other personal information in an e-mail
message.*
*Please do not share any information with others!*