[VoiceOps] US Telecom Privacy regulations change - Q&A with attorneys/engineer

Mark R Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Fri Jan 19 12:31:11 EST 2024

We talk here occasionally about privacy regulations. For anybody here offering voice services in the US, the federal rules related to privacy have recently changed. (Recently, one company was fined for the way their app password reset process worked because it ran afoul federal regulations.)

I'm hosting a webinar where some attorneys will explain the rules and take your questions.  (I'm an engineer so I'm interested in how we implement the new rules in a cost-effective way.)

You can register here to watch live or see recording.  Ask questions live or email them to me in advance to be answered. (To send questions, please reply privately to this email.)

https://info.ecg.co/privacy-by-design-webinar

Mark R Lindsey | +1-229-316-0013 | mrl at ecg.co