[VoiceOps] Numlookup.com alternatives

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Jan 23 16:00:29 EST 2024

We use Alcazar Network's API for this. Works on US and Canada numbers.
There can be a bit of delay sometimes, as they cache some of the data, but
usually if we see something out of sorts, an email to support gets it
resolved.

https://www.alcazarnetworks.com/data_services_lnp_lrn.php

Should be easy to pull their API into a local web-based lookup on your end.
I'm happy to share the SDK I wrote in PHP for their API if that helps.

Beckman